How to choose your changing bag?
Changing bags are a great way of carrying your baby's essentials, such as nappies, wipes, bottles and dummies. They also come with a foldaway changing mat, which is crucial for nappy changing wherever you are, when you are out and about.
Your changing bag needs to be spacious, easy to carry and preferably look good, too. It's useful if the bag can hold a simple change of baby clothes, any feeding essentials, as well as wipes, creams and nappies - but remember, if it's too big it will be hard to carry. Plus, keep in mind that a deep bag may hold lots, but it may be hard to find the specific item you want if it gets lost at the bottom.
Diaper bags often come in either a backpack or shoulder bag style, which keeps your hands free for carrying your baby or pushing the buggy. Some changing bags are more like a handbag or holdall. Think about your own lifestyle and dress style before choosing a changing bag. Remember, too, that if you want your partner to use the bag as often as you do, you should choose something that won't look too girly for him to carry (the design "Black Silver" in the Ju-Ju-Be range is perfect for her and for him!).
At JellyBean Group we introduces a lot of changing bags like Ju-Ju-Be, Skip Hop, Pink Lining,Babymel, Storksak, Il Tutto... A lot of choice for each yummy mummy! But which features are the most important?
• A detachable changing mat: makes it easier to find a suitable place to change your baby's nappy anywhere.
• Lots of pockets: for keeping things separate and to hand.
• Lots of different compartments: useful for keeping bottles separate or used nappies separate from clean clothes.
• An insulated bottle pocket: another useful feature for keeping bottles of milk or food cool.
• Accessories: some come with extras, such as a dirty nappy bag or a dummy holder.
• Mesh, see-through pockets or light interiors: help you spot the items you need from inside your bag more easily.
• Washable or wipe-clean lining: things can get messy inside the bag, as you can imagine, so you need to be able to clean it easily.